We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of supporting and/or signing a petition;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
What do we use your information for?
- administer the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter and other communications relating to our campaigns which we think maybe be of interest to you by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require such communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain safety of your personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
If you no longer agree with the way your personal data is stored or the information is incorrect, we will arrange - following your explicit request and to the extent permitted by law - the deletion, correction or blocking of your data. You can receive free information about all personal information that we hold about you.
For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data please contact:
Avanti Europe ! e.V.
webmaster [at] avantieurope.eu